“I deliver travel tranquility.”
Sajini, Allwest Broker
Traveling outside the province? Your existing health coverage isn’t enough.
Adding travel insurance before you leave is a must for every BC resident.
Whether you are journeying abroad or just crossing the border to get gas, extended benefits and credit card coverages will not fully protect you. Fortunately, getting travel insurance is easy. You can buy online or speak to an Allwest broker to learn more about your options.
Emergency Travel Medical
- Single trip coverage for that one-time traveller
- Annual coverage for the traveller that likes to go away often
- Family Coverage for both annual and single trips
We also offer coverage for
- Visitors to Canada – Including family or student visitors
- Trip Cancellation – Specific pre-paid expenses
- Trip Interruption – For unexpected early returns home
Emergency Medical Protection Summary
- 5 Million CAD in Total Coverage
- Emergency Treatment
- Hospital Charges
- Medical Equipment
- Prescription Drugs
- Ambulance / Air Ambulance
- Return of Pet
- Return of Vehicle
- And a lot more