Travel Trailer

Recreational Vehicles

Travel Trailer Insurance

The right coverage for whatever you tow.

Traveling with a trailer means being able to take the comforts and convenience of home with you wherever you go. Make sure you have insurance that will protect your investment and keep you covered.

Travel trailers need two types of insurance – ICBC licenses the trailer to be on the road, and Trailer Insurance for physical damage and loss. The towing vehicle liability will extend to the travel trailer while being towed.. Premiums are based on the price paid or declared value of the travel trailer.

Contact your Allwest Expert to find out more.

Types of travel trailers that we insure:

  • 5th Wheels
  • Travel Trailers
  • Tent Trailers
  • Camper Trailers
  • Toy Haulers
  • Horse and Stock Trailers
  • Park Models

Different insurers offer different coverages. These may include:

  • Extended liability
  • Damage and losses due to fire, falling objects, collisions
  • Theft of trailer
  • Contents
  • Overland water
  • Sewer back up
  • Detached private structures (deck or shed)
  • Lock replacement
  • Pet Injury
  • Interested Party Rate Protection (Covers extra costs incurred to refinance if the interest rates go up)
  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost (If your new trailer cost more than your declared value, the insurer will pay the amount of the new trailer)
  • Roadside assistance
  • Disappearing deductible if you are claims-free for 5 years
  • Aviva RV Sharing Insurance – (If you want to rent your RV on a site like Outdoorsy, add this policy to extend your coverage)

Traveland RV Dealership Service

Allwest is pleased to partner with Traveland RV of Langley, BC, to offer our insurance services directly at the dealership. When you purchase your trailer, an Allwest broker can be available when the dealer paperwork is finished, and provide all the insurance consultation and services you require to license and insure your trailer on the spot.