Recreational Vehicles

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

First-class insurance for all classes of RV

Your RV is insured, much like any normal vehicle driving on the road, with ICBC. You also have the option of private insurance for coverage against other perils. If you have a loan on the RV it is usually a requirement of the bank to carry third party insurance – whether you are on vacation or just leaving it in storage. Your Allwest expert can help you make sure your coverage is complete.

Types of Recreational Vehicles That We Insure:

  • Class A – built on heavy duty frame (similar front profile to a bus)
  • Class B+ – Hybrid between Class A and Class B
  • Class B – Camper Vans – Small and compact
  • Class C – Motorhomes – Built on a truck chassis

RV Insurance coverage may include:

  • Contents of the motorhome
  • Detached structures – deck or shed
  • Losses caused by fire, earthquake, flood, windstorm, lightening
  • Emergency road side assistance
  • Emergency Vacation expense
  • Disappearing deductible when claims free for 5 years

Optional Coverages:

  • Additional third party liability
  • Personal effects
  • RV sharing insurance – For those that want to rent out their RV on an approved rental network
  • Guaranteed Replacement Cost Coverage for a specified time period

Traveland RV Dealership Service

Allwest is pleased to partner with Traveland RV of Langley, BC, to offer our insurance services directly at the dealership. When you purchase your RV, an Allwest broker can be available when the dealer paperwork is finished, and provide all the insurance consultation and services you require to license and insure your new trailer or RV on the spot.