Recreational Vehicles

Recreational Vehicles
Digitally-drawn person riding a 4-wheeler

“I deliver RV insurance that goes further.”

Lee, Allwest Broker

Recreational Vehicles

Recreation is even more fun when your vehicle is well insured.

Get the right coverage for your outdoor lifestyle and the toys that go with it.

When you get all the right gear to enjoy life to the max, make sure your insurance coverage can keep up. Your Allwest team offers specialized insurance for a full range of recreational vehicles.

Anyone who heads out on the water knows the importance of being prepared. Allwest insurance can prepare you for theft, liability, uninsured boaters, boat and motor repair or even full replacement.
Travel trailers need two types of insurance – ICBC licenses the trailer to be on the road, and Trailer Insurance for physical damage and loss, contents, sewer back-up, lock replacement and more. Want to rent out your trailer? There’s insurance for that, too.
Cruisers, tourers, sport bikes and scooters are all insured through ICBC with basic or full coverage, and third party insurance options. Your Allwest broker can also help you with coverage for riding gear, storage, trailers, roadside assistance and more.
Recreational Vehicle
There are two parts to an RV insurance policy – ICBC coverage for driving on the road, and Private Insurance for other perils. Whether it’s for Class A, B, B+ or C, Allwest will get you the right coverage for your road.
Off Road Vehicles / ATV
Whether you like to explore forest service roads with an ATV, cross highways with a golf cart or venture onto crown land with your snowmobile, your Allwest team can get you set up with the right combination of ICBC and Private Insurance.