Allwest – Your ICBC Online Experts
Ready to navigate ICBC online? Don’t go alone.
When it’s time to renew, call your local Allwest broker for help – and expert ICBC advice – at no extra charge.
With ICBC’s new online insurance system, customers can log in to renew their personal auto insurance. But one call to Allwest can take you through the process faster, easier, and with all of the coverage and discounts you’re entitled to.
If your ICBC coverage requires changes, your insurance broker will need to assist.
ICBC online will only be self-serve for no-coverage change renewals. You cannot add or delete coverage by yourself. For reviewing or upgrading coverage, understanding your options and making sure you’re saving all the money you can, your local Allwest Broker is still your guide. Just give us a call.
How does ICBC Online work?
There are 5 basic steps for the online process:
- Access your online renewal through your BC Access Card
- Select your vehicle to renew and complete the 13 renewal steps
- Be sure to select or choose Allwest as your broker
- Pay for your renewal
- Print your ICBC documents
What kinds of policies cannot be renewed online?
You cannot renew your policy online if:
- It’s for a jointly owned vehicle
- It’s for a leased vehicle
- It’s for a company-owned vehicle
- It’s for a motorcycle
- It’s for a collector vehicle
- It’s a commercial policy
- It’s expired
- You want to add, remove or change your ICBC optional coverages during the renewal
- You have outstanding debt owed to ICBC
Want us to handle the ICBC online process for you? We can do it all. Just give us a call.
Renew Online Here >
ICBC Decals will be eliminated, but Allwest still delivers.
License plate decals will no longer be required for May renewals and beyond. Allwest DOOR2DOOR service can still deliver your insurance papers, or new plates if required, to almost any location in BC’s Lower Mainland, from Abbotsford to Lions Bay. We can also email or mail your documents if you prefer.
More importantly, Allwest will be there to deliver clarity and the best local ICBC advice for Lower Mainland drivers. That’s one thing that will never change.
Renewing Soon? Talk to us first.