Contests & Rules
#D2DYVR Contest Alert!
If you spot our new Door2Door signage on a bus back, snap a pic, share it to your IG and tag #D2DYVR for a chance to WIN a $50 Visa Gift Card and a D2D Water Bottle.
Rules for Allwest Bus Back social media contest on September 15th:
One winner will be awarded a $50 Visa Gift Card and water bottle. No purchase necessary. Open only to B.C. residents who are at least 18 years of age. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received. Entry in the contest constitutes acceptance of the full contest rules. To redeem prize, entrant must answer the following mathematical equation correctly: 134+75+1=
1. How to Enter. Allwest will have no responsibility for lost, misplaced, misdirected entries, regardless of the reason or cause. Allwest will not accept and will disqualify incomplete or late entries. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
2. Communications. By entering into this contest, you consent that Allwest may contact you by telephone, e-mail, in person, social media, text messages or by any other communication method at the contact info regarding the administration of this contest or for a commercial purpose.
3. Prizes. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes are non-transferable, non-convertible for cash and no substitutions will be made except at Allwest’ sole discretion. Allwest reserves the right to substitute a designated prize for one of equal or greater value if that prize should become unavailable for any reason.
5. Eligibility. The contest is open to individuals resident in British Columbia who are at least 18 years of age, except the following groups of people who are not eligible:
- employees, directors and contractors of Allwest and persons acting as agents for the purposes of the Insurance (Vehicle) Act and/or the Motor Vehicle Act of ICBC (collectively, “ICBC Personnel”),
- spouses, common-law partners, children, parents and siblings of Allwest Personnel.
6. Draw. One random selection will be made by 72hrs from all eligible entries received. All decisions made by Allwest with respect to eligibility or the winner are final.
7. Selected Entrant Notification. Allwest will contact the selected entrant via social media, or in any other manner determined by Allwest. If Allwest is unable to contact the selected entrant after three (3) attempts to do so over a 24 hour period from the first date of notification or attempted notification, such entrant will be disqualified and a new entrant will be randomly drawn by Allwest.
8. Non-Compliance with Contest Rules. If the selected entrant does not or cannot comply with these contest rules, then the selected entrant will be disqualified, their prize forfeited and another entrant will be chosen.
9. Cancellation, Suspension or Modification. Allwest reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the contest at any time for any reason without notice if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Allwest’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest, as determined by Allwest in its sole discretion.
10. Laws. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
11. Personal Information. By submitting his or her personal information on the contest entry form, entrant consents to Allwest using his or her personal information for the purpose of administering this contest. Personal information will not be used for any other purposes without the entrant’s consent.
12. Contest Undermining. Allwest reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Allwest reserves the right to seek damages from such person to the fullest extent permitted by law and/or to cooperate in the prosecution of such person. Allwest’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Disclaimer. Allwest Personnel are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, slow down, interruptions, or disconnections in phone networks or lines or network hardware or software connected to or related to the contest; (iii) any problems or technical malfunction or speed or quality of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software howsoever caused; (iv) failure of any email or transmission to be received by Allwest or its agents on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (v) any injury or damage to a registrant or any other person or property, related to or resulting from participating in this contest; (vi) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the contest; (vii) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; (viii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt or use of any prize or while travelling to or from any prize-related activity.14. Dispute and Governing Law. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, “Disputes”) arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, shall not be brought after two years from the date that Allwest announces the winner(s) of the contest; (ii) if Disputes are brought within two years from the date that Allwest announces the winner(s), such Disputes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of British Columbia, Canada; (iii) any and all Disputes, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Allwest in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Province of British Columbia.
14. Do not use handheld devices while driving to take the contest picture. Allwest is not liable for fines or costs should you get ticketed for using your hand held device while driving and taking a picture to enter this contest.