Accounting Clerk – Vancouver (Full Time)
We are looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk to work out of our Vancouver office (Burrard & 1st Ave). Reporting directly to the Controller and the Accounting Manager, this person will be responsible for recording and processing payment with respect to vendor transactions. This a full-time, permanent position, offering competitive salary, benefits coverage, and education support for CPA courses.
- Process invoices and issue payments to vendors.
- Assist with Accounts Payable data entry.
- Assist with insurance company reconciliation and payments.
- Ensure that documents are recorded and filed appropriately.
- Other accounting and administrative duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Open and willing to learn and develop within the role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to develop skills in that area.
- Experience in accounting is an asset, but is not mandatory.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
We would like to thank all candidates for their application, but due to the volume of applicants, we will only be directly contacting candidates with whom will would like to interview.